You can revoke your contractual statement within [14 days]
(1) without indicating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) [or - if the item is delivered to you before expiry of the time limit - also by returning the item ]
(2). The deadline takes effect on receipt of this notice in text form
(3). Timely dispatch of revocation [or the item] is sufficient to observe the revocation deadline.
Revocations are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org (4)
Revocation consequences (5)
In the event of a valid revocation, the performance delivered by either party is to be returned and the proceeds of any utilization (e.g. interest) submitted.
(6) If you cannot submit / return the received performance and benefits (e.g. utilization benefits) to us, or submit / return them only partially or in a deteriorated condition, you need to compensate us to the required extent.
(7) [You must pay compensation for degraded items only insofar as the deterioration is due to handling of the items beyond testing of properties and functionality.
(8) "Testing of properties and functionality" is to be understood as testing and evaluation of the respective goods as is possible and common in retail shops, for instance.
(9) Items which can be dispatched in packages are to be returned at our [expense and]
(10) risk. Items which cannot be dispatched in packages will be fetched from your premises.] (2) Payment obligations must be fulfilled within 14 days. The time limit becomes effective on dispatch of your revocation notice [or the item] (2) for you, and on its receipt for us.